cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spigen LG G4 Ultra Hybrid Case - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

So you have this gorgeous LG G4 device, and of course you need an awesome case to match. I?d like to introduce you to the LG G4 Ultra Hybrid case by Spigen.

LG_G4_group_UH.jpg

The Spigen Ultra Hybrid case has a clear polycarbonate back and TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) bumper guards. This case meets MIL-STD 810G-516.6 military drop-test standards. It features shock absorbing air cushion technology in its corners, and protects nicely against scratches, bumps, and drops.

Having dimensions of 3.18" x 6.02" x 0.51", this case is very sleek and thin, and does not detract from the beauty of the LG G4. The precise cutouts for the LG G4 buttons, camera, and ports fit and do not block usage whatsoever.

This case fits perfectly and is pleasing to the touch and easy to hold. The last thing you want when you buy a device that looks like a piece of art is to cover it up. Therefore, my favorite feature about the Spigen Ultra Hybrid case is that it is crystal clear, allowing the beautiful craftsmanship of the LG G4 to shine through. It has a "minimalist" feel to it, which is right up my alley.

The case is available in two colors, Crystal Clear and Champagne Crystal. The Champagne Crystal color is only champagne colored along the bumper, and the rest the case is clear.

Spigen offers a 100% guarantee with a 2 year warranty and free shipping. This Spigen Ultra Hybrid case is available for purchase at Spigen.com, and the LG G4 is available for purchase at Sprint.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee #lgg4 #jruggiero #sprintproductambassadors #spigen