cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Final thoughts on LG G4

Sprint Product Ambassador

lg-s-latest-g4-teaser-focuses-on-the-upcoming-flagship-s-improved-qhd-display.jpeg

In today's market, there are good phones and there are great phones.  I mean sure there are plenty of exciting options out there (for devices) but only a few are truly great.  Rest assured, with the LG G4, I certainly rank it in the great category.  It is by far my favorite LG release to date.  One thing that totally blows my mind is the new camera.  You will be amazed how the integrated laser focus not only pin points those perfect shots but does so really, really fast.  I mean sure, we've all had moments stumbling to capture that precious moments. Those times when a slow focus leaves you stranded.  However rest assured the LG G4 has you covered and you won't lose that split second chance to capture something important.  LG really stepped up its game with the G4.  The specs are off the chart and the phone feels stylish with the luxurious leather back.  You won't be disappointed holding this power house of a phone.  In conclusion, if you're looking for your next phone with awesome specs and one of the best cameras possible, look no further.  The LG G4 is your phone.

Thanks for reading!

?Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.?