cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: “Good Morning” Bah ba ba Bah! Don’t Worry You Have Alarm Options with the LG G4.

Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassadors: “Good Morning” Bah ba ba Bah!  Don’t Worry You Have Alarm Options with the LG G4.

So if you are like myself, you might have been thrown a loop when setting your Alarm Clock with the LG G4.  That’s not to say that hard to set, but the default Alarm Tone (Titled: “Acappella Good Morning”) rivals “It’s a Small World” in terms of getting stuck in your head.

Fear Not LG Fans! Although you searched and searched, salvation is in fact there (Just a little hidden).  From the “Set Alarm Screen” (By Either Adding or modifying an alarm).  Carefully scroll down to the left or right of the Clock Face (Also a small point on the bottom that works) and voila!  There are all the extra options you are looking for including “Alarm Sound”, “Volume” and “Snooze Duration”

GoodMorning.jpg

I for one rather like the new alarm tone as there is no way I can sleep through that alarm.

-Rob Ignatowicz

Sprint Product Ambassador

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.