cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: LG G4 Fantastic Camera!

Sprint Product Ambassador

If you've ever used a DSLR camera, you will know the amazing set of pictures you can capture by varying the aperture, shutter speed, and manual focus.  You can really get some fantastic pictures that any plain digital camera could not.  I'm not suggesting you need to dump your DSLR; however, I am suggesting that the LG G4 camera has some fantastic quality, and with manual mode, puts you back in the driver seat for your creative photography. 

Your new LG G4 phone sports a 10 MP front facing camera with a 1/2.6" sensor.  It also sports a low light lens with f/1.8 aperture.  According to LG, the "f/1.8 lens allows more light to enter the lens and be captured by the image sensor allowing for better low light performance."  Its camera supports optical image stabilization and laser auto focus for capturing the right picture in an acute amount of time. The device also has a Color Spectrum sensor allowing for a more-closely accurate color representation. Here are a few photos I took with mine in my backyard:

20150627_104511.jpg20150626_094936.jpg

20150624_073220.jpg20150626_101439.jpg

The Manual Mode on the camera allows for much more control over most other smartphones.  The LG G4 supports:

• Manual Shutter speed - Allows for shutter speeds between very fast 1/6000 second to a long exposure 30 seconds.
  • White Balance - The CS sensor can detect white balance levels ranging from 2400 Kelvin to 7400 Kelvin.
  • ISO - Can be adjusted from 50 to 2700 ISO
  • Exposure Compensation - Allows you to adjust to within 2 stops for image exposure to compensate for more bright or more dark backgrounds.
  • RAW - Files can be saved in RAW format to take advantage of advanced photo editing.

Interested in taking a video for your UHD TV?  Well, your LG G4 has got you covered there as well.  The can capture video in Ultra High Definition, and with the appropriate cable, can be played back in UHD on your UHD capable TV.

And of course, the phone comes with a microSD card slot in addition to its 32 GB of storage to help with storing all the photos you will be taking.

Happy Photosnapping!

Disclaimer:

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee