cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: LG G4 Spigen Case Thin Fit

Sprint Product Ambassador

I am a big fan of Spigen cases.  I just want to put that out there.  I like Spigen primarily because the case doesn't necessarily change the form or size of the device in any significant way.  One of Spigen's cases available for the LG G4 is the Thin Fit Case.  The case retails for $14.99 on Spigen's website.  It comes in Smooth Black, Shimmery White, and Mint.  Of course, it doesnt offer protections from the elements, but it does help with the occasional slip-out-of-the-hand syndrome, and with scratches.  Spigen states that the case is not compatible with the leather back LG G4; however, I have been using it with my leather back phone, and it is working wonderfully!  There are two main features that I like about the Spigen case:

1. With my leather back LG G4, it feels slippery and I can see myself dropping it.  The case adds the security of a much more firm grip on the device.
  2. It keeps the sides, back, and screen-lip from being scuffed up or scratched.

Spigen indicates they had a low-profile, simple look in mind for the case, and allows the user to maintain the slim form-factor of the phone.  The case does not cover up any of the important ports on the phone, and the finished tone of the case is blended between a smooth and matte finish.  I'm using model number SGP11513, if you decide to pick one up.  As always, make sure it is the original, and not an imitation.

Thanks!

20150725_162242.jpg20150725_162342.jpg20150725_162429_HDR.jpg

Disclaimer:

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee