cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G4 Latest update issues June 2017

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG G4 Latest update issues June 2017

Ever since this latest update for my phone, I have had nothing but issues. My apps stop responding and I had to disable Google because Google assistant kept trying to activate causing issues with my apps, interrupting music and things like that. Anyone else in the same boat? Anyone have any solutions?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: LG G4 Latest update issues June 2017

the last update was a security patch. what all have you attempted so far to try and troubleshoot it ?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

At first I thought it was just the Google app so I disabled it. When it first updated I didn't have mobile data and had to have Sprint tech help with that. I have no clue where to go from here. Thank you for helping.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

re enable Google...restart the phone..then go into the play store and see what all apps need updated..Google and some of the main ones might need to be updated to be in working order with the last update..if its still having issues you can also look up how to do a cache/partition wipe on your phone...this tends to fix a ton of issues..you wont lose any personal info or apps...this is usually one of my go to steps prior to even thinking of doing a factory reset.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat