cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G4 STYLUS DEAD

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG G4 STYLUS DEAD

I WAS USING MY LG G4 STYLUS AS USUAL AND MY CHARGE WAS LOW ( 4%) . I WAS ABOUT TO CHARGE MY PHONE BUT BEFORE THAT ITSELF IT GOT SWITCHED OFF. AFTER THAT I TRIED CHARGING MY PHONE. KEPT IT FOR CHARGE FOR ONE WHOLE DAY. BUT NOTHING WORKED. TRIED REBOOTING. IT DIDNT WORK. TRIED ALL POSSIBLE WAYS IT REMAINS UNRESPONSIVE.. WHAT SHOULD BE DONE? 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: LG G4 STYLUS DEAD

try a different charging cord..then charging wall adapter..could be one or both of those..odds are you will need to take it into a repair store to have them give it a once over to see what is going on..removable battery or built in? cant remember off the top of my head

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat