cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G4 Screen Recall Not Honored

Journeyman

Re: LG G4 Screen Recall Not Honored

Interesting that you're willing to help KendellD, but not the person that started this thread! Sprint has so far ignored my problem in every case, even making my water sensor turn red to avoid helping me. But you are willing to help KendellD. By the way, I did take up the advice of the helpful non-Sprint employees on this thread to send my phone back to LG, and they did indeed fix it no questions asked. But Sprint was supposed to do this themselves, and simply refused to help me. I will remember this when its time for my next phone.

GrandMaster

no matte how careful you are that first sticker will show up red. walk out to your car on a rainy day but youre phone is in your pocket protected? wont matter..the moisture in the air alone over time will kick that fist sticker.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

by the by..how long was your turn around time to get your device there and back to you?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

It was about a week.

Journeyman

What exactly did Sprint do to help?  It sounds like people took it upon themselves to get in touch with LG and get the problem solved by themselves.

GrandMaster

thats not actually to bad. i have heard roughly 2 weeks give or take.

Journeyman

Took me 2 weeks I didnt take sprints insurance so i just went with LG never said anything to sprint about it

GrandMaster

getting your phone fixed by the manufacturer compared to getting a replacement through a store..personally i would rather the people that designed the phone be the ones to take care of it..but that is just me.

Master

Exactly.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

Also however, LG are the ones that created the problem in the first place.....  Also horrible bootloop issue that just killed my G4... 

Journeyman

I might add, my G4 was manufactured in Oct 2015 (510), supposedly not part of the bad batch of phone.  So I sort of feel that every G4 is a ticking time bomb waiting to fail prematurely....

GrandMaster

i'll have to try and find where it was posted but i could have sworn 510 was included in that mix of devices. did LG say 510 wasnt included?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat