cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G4 no push notifications when phone is sleeping in wifi mode

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG G4 no push notifications when phone is sleeping in wifi mode

dont know what the deal is with this phone but im getting no push notifications when phone is sleeping and in wifi. ill get a notify when i awake the phone. this is not an issue when wifi is off and phone is in spark mode

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: LG G4 no push notifications when phone is sleeping in wifi mode

Hi stcwest,

You might check your Settings > Sound > Interruptions and make sure that All interruptions is checked.  Also, text messages come through on Sprint's network.  If you have noticed your signal is fluctuating, Wi-Fi calling is a GREAT solution since text messages will come through your Wi-Fi when you have it turned on and connected to Wi-Fi.  If you want to give that a try, just drag down your Notification bar and tap on Wi-Fi Calling to set it up.  Hope this helps.

p.s. I'm a #sprintemployee but my opinions are my own.

Journeyman

Re: LG G4 no push notifications when phone is sleeping in wifi mode

hello. thanks for the reply. this issue has nothing to do with interruptions. for whatever reason, i do not get any push notifications when phone is in wifi. email, google voice, gmail, etc. text messages obviously go thru and i get those notifications. lots of bugs with this phone

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat