Did you mean: 

LG G4 software update - version LS991ZVA

Journeyman

Features/Enhancements:

• Minor Bug Fixes

Important Info:

• Phased roll-out of the update starts on 2/2/16 and will be completed by 2/15/16
  • Keep in mind devices receive the update in phases each day. Customer Care cannot tell users when they will exactly get the update.  Please do not call asking.  Thanks
  • For additional information, check out the software update article in Support
10 REPLIES 10
Journeyman

Re: LG G4 software update - version LS991ZVA

Since about a month ago, my call and camera app "unfortunately stop" and factory reseting it sometimes multiple times fixes it but nothing will. When dialing a number everything is fine however as soon as i hit call it will ring and ppl can hear me but the screen where u can end the call and make changes is not there. Then it tells me only 10 times that "unfortunately call app has stopped." i have done multiple soft and hard resets not restoring the apps from my google account and even booted in safe mode.

GrandMaster

update your phone to this update and see if it resolves anything since its covering some bug fixes.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

"Minor bug fixes" is really not very specific, is it? Is there any way we could get more detailed information on what is actually supposed to be fixed with this update?

Journeyman

Ever since my last update my lg has terrible audio with in car Bluetooth system. Went to sprint they said it was a Nissan problem but have tried all my friends phones with At&t T Mobile Cricket all have clear sound have tried every fix on all Android and lg website none work. Please help
GrandMaster

mind listing off all the things you have tried so the agent assisting doesnt run you through he same gauntlet of attempts?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Deleted Bluetooth cache deleted all paired devices from phone and in my car and readded also my phone was one that was stuck in boot loop too so they gave me a new phone biitloop problem solved but not Bluetooth went back to sprint rep came outside into car he could not figure it out either.
Sprint Social Care

Hello marystit. Sorry to read that you are having trouble with the devices Bluetooth. Since the release of the LG G4, some have reported about Bluetooth problems on the LG G4 and we’re here to help you fix the LG G4 Bluetooth issues. The LG G4 Bluetooth issue is one of the most painful problem that user faced so far with this device and LG has not published any hardware or software bug report so far.

Since this issue has not been published anywhere there is not a certain way to fix the Bluetooth issue on the LG G4 that is also common in cars like Mercedes Benz, Audi, BMW, Tesla, Volkswagen, Mazda, Nissan Ford, GM, Toyota and Volvo.

The first method to fix the LG G4 Bluetooth problems is to clear the Bluetooth data with the Clear the Cache guide. The cache allows for the temporary data to be stored for better help when switching between apps. This issue is most commonly found when you connect your LG G4 with the car Bluetooth devices. So whenever you face such kind of issue, it’s recommended to clear the Bluetooth cache and data and try reconnecting. Below are several other steps on how to fix LG G4 Bluetooth problems.

How to fix LG G4 Bluetooth issues:

1. Turn on the LG G4
  2. Go to home screen and select the app icon
  3. Then select on the settings icon
  4. Browse for the Application Manager
  5. Display All Tabs by swiping either right or left
  6. Select on Bluetooth
  7. Select to stop it forcefully.
  8. Now clear the cache
  9. Select clear the Bluetooth data
  10. Select Ok
  11. Finally restart the LG G4

How to clear the app cache on the LG G4

For problems that are just happening on a specific app, it’s best to first try to clear the app cache. You can clear the app cache with these instructions:

1. Turn on your LG G4
  2. Go to Settings > App Manager
  3. Select the app you want to clear the cache for
  4. After you’ve selected the app, look for the app info screen
  5. Select on Clear Cache
  6. To clear the app cache for all apps, go to Settings > Storage
  7. Select Cached Data to clear all app caches simultaneously

Don’t select Clear Data unless you want to lose all the information that app stores, like passwords, game progress, preferences and settings.

Let us know if this worked.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I appreciate your help these are the only ideas I found also I have done these things but it still is no good but I can try them again
Sprint Social Care

Hello marystit.

Any luck trying to get the device to work?

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

No...Tried clearing, and paired phone yesterday but still audio is horrible and distorted
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat