cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lg g4 marshmallow update

Journeyman

Re: Lg g4 marshmallow update

Yeah, you aren't kidding.  I went into APPS, Configure (3-dots at upper right), App Permissions, Phone, Show System (three dots in upper right), scrolled down to home and saw that it was deactivated.  Reactivated it and we'll see how this goes.

Journeyman

NOPE...that didn't do it.  NUTS

GrandMaster

did you restart the phone afterwards to make sure everything sync's back up?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Several times.  I dug deeper into the settings and found "home" disabled in other apps that it shouldn't be.  I corrected them and it now seems to be running fine.  Battery life does seem to be a bit harder right now.  I am letting it go through a full cycle or two and see how that goes.

GrandMaster

the battery deal has been an ongoing thing for years..not all phones fully load up how they should out the gate and at times will take a bit longer to fully sync up internally. could take a few charging cycles or restarts..heck you can even back the phone up and reset it. i know that one usually does the trick but its also a pain

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

To check marshmallow update for your phone:

• Start on the Home screen by tapping the Menu Key.
  • Tap Settings.
  • Tap About Phone.
  • Tap Software updates.
  • Tap Check for Update.
  • Tap Download Now.

Read LG G4 Manual for more details. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat