cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone is stuck on the LG logo screen

Go to solution
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: My phone is stuck on the LG logo screen

Please send me a private message of the stores you had visited, names or store personnel that assisted you, your phone number along with any additional details from both stores and I will see what I can find out.

Thanks,

Blue

Disclaimer: I am NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped or answered your question, PLEASE mark it as solved.
GrandMaster

you should probably do the same as the others and contact RLCOLLECTOR. include the info he keeps repeating to send him in here so he can get the ball rolling on this.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Would hate to revive this old thread but I'm back. Same problem. Same store giving me trouble.

Sprint Product Ambassador

playnascc Please send me a private message with store address, as much detail can from store interaction, phone info and contact information. I think I have everything from Dec....

I will look into this when I get into the office in the morning.

Thanks

Blue

Disclaimer: I am NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped or answered your question, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

Have sent you a new PM. Thanks

Journeyman

Hi there. You previously assisted me, when my lg g4 was stuck on the logo screen. It was replaced, I moved from green Bay to Milwaukee but am in Madison, WI for work. Today my phone rebooted for no apparent reason, after that I noticed my buttons at the bottom of the phone don't work. I also don't have my notification panel anymore.

I use this phone for personal use and work. I called the Sprint on University Ave, they said we can take a look but if it needs to be replaced it will take 3-5 business days.

Really? Why am I even in this situation again? This is my second lg g4,  I was told it was made after the date of the issue of the rebooting or the screen just sitting on the logo.

I couldn't before cause I was planning a move and I can't now go without a functioning phone or without one at all.

Now,  honestly, I don't feel like I should even continue paying for this phone. Why should anyone have to pay for a phone that doesn't work or continues to have defects.

I understand it's not your fault, but it's not my fault either.

If you could assist in anyway, I would greatly appreciate it.

I can be reached at my mobile (if my phone is working) or my email.

Thank you,

Brigette Edinger

Message was edited by Moderator: Removed personal information

Journeyman

GODSMACK0207

I am in the same situation as you.

My replacement G4 died on me last week and I am waiting for a new replacement. So this would be my 3rd G4. I am leasing it, and when I asked if I could upgrade they said I would have to wait until 2017 when the lease contract expires. I am thinking to myself "why am I paying for a phone that will end up dead again in a couple months?"

Now odds are they will replace the phone with a refurbished one that probably will end up having the same problem. I was okay with 1 defective G4 but not 2 or more.

Journeyman

Having the same boot loop issue and have gotten the run around from 2 sprint customer service reps that could barely speak English. LG also is giving me the run around saying send it back and we will repair it and I will have it back in 7-10 days. That's unacceptable due to my mobile phone is the only phone number for my business. I am losing money every hour I don't have a phone. I am going to try going into a sprint store today to see if they will help me out. If they do not I will not ever give sprint another cent of my money or business. Been a customer for 10 years and don't appreciate getting the run around. Not to mention the piece of junk g4 is only 3 months old.......

GrandMaster

do you still have the phone you had prior to this one?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Unfortunately my old phone was lost and this was the replacement they sent me. My old phone was a G3 and had no issues at all but the G4 I have only had for about 3 to 4 months. I am in a bad spot right now without my phone. Thanks for the reply and I don't mean to be harsh but this is beyond frustrating for me.

GrandMaster

its understandable..only reason i asked was if you did send in the G4 at least you would have an operational phone for the time being until they sent you your phone back..

Journeyman

I am in the same situation as you. What I did was I just bought a temporary phone from Amazon (currently using the Nexus 5X). Sprint will activate it for you for free.  Amazon has a return policy of 30 days so while you wait for your replacement phone at least you have a working one. Trust me I have tried, but Sprint will refuse to give you a backup phone while the replacement G4 is coming.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat