cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Default unable to update

Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Sprint Default  unable to update

Only thing I could think of is LP on the notification to get into the App info and try to clear data for it. Never seen this error but it's worth a shot.

GrandMaster

thank yuh sir.

Hilkster

with the notification at the top long press on it until it give you an option..it should take you into the app itself. force stop it then clear the data on it. once done hop back out and restart your phone and once the notification pops back up try to update it and see what happens. post if this works or not.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

This used to be an issue with the Samsung phones about a year back. I don't think there is anything a user can do to clear the update notification for the sprint app. I'm sure they will push another update to actually fix that and clear the fake notification.

Just in case, what version of the sprint zone so u have?

Fireguy, i never got a notification that u tagged me here.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Master

Also error 310 is for direct connect capability, do u have that activated in your account?

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

No, I don't have direct connect.

Master

Are you using sprint ID for the phone theme? Also u never stated the sprint zone app version#

Journeyman

I'm not using Sprint ID theme. Sprint Zone version is 5.1.052.

Master

You should be on. 5.1.055 version. And content version 1634.

Go to settings-application-all go down to sprint zone, clear cache and data (make sure data stays 0)and then force stop the app in the same screen,power your phone off and back on and you should be prompted to update sprint zone.

Let me know if it works.

Journeyman

I followed the steps, but no new version was available. It gave me two notifications which had already been sent earlier, but nothing else.

Master

if that really bothers you, the only thing left is to do a factory reset on the phone, but I know many ppl hate doing that since it is somewhat a pain.

I think that would be last thing left to do. Even if you take it to Sprint store they will do just that.

Journeyman

Well, I haven't seen the message since then, so maybe somehow I've cleared it. I'll save a reset as a last option.

Master

Cool

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat