cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick and Easy Video Effects on the LG G5 Make Videos Fun - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

Quick and Easy Video Effects on the LG G5 Make Videos Fun - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Despite the fact that I review countless exciting new Sprint Phones and devices, I’m ultimately just like you.  Although I love to dig into configuration and features, sometimes I don’t want read the manual and often rely or reading quick blogs (just like mine) to learn a process or neat trick.  That being said, I’m always happy to report how LG is just packed with some of these quick & exciting features that require zero time and effort.

Queue in my favorite post recorded video editing templates.

We’ve all been there. You are in the heat of the moment you have your phone in hand and actually are capturing the exciting moment. The light is good, the focus is good but when you look back at the video it’s just a little bland.  Well, LG has you covered and despite this feature living in the formal editing section, it only requires a couple clicks to spit out a video that you can be proud of.

To access this greatness, merely start playing the video and tap on the screen to reveal the editing icon at the top of the screen.

Screenshot_2016-06-05-13-41-42.jpg

Now don’t be freaked out by the timeline at the bottom, we are only concerned with this magic icon at the top.

Capture+_2016-06-05-13-22-41.png

Click it to reveal your templates and you are on your way down easy street from here on out.  You’ll be surprised how just one of those pre-made templates can set the mood and maybe add back some of the feelings you lost. I especially like adding some music that doesn’t drown out the existing audio and only adds a little subtitle vibe.

Effects.jpg

Feel Free to check out some samples on what these templates can bring you.  The video below shows my close friend, Doug welding some steel and making sparks.  Now, I thought it was super cool at the time but it kind lost a little of the raw molten energy that I was seeing at the time (Eh, maybe I’m just easily amused by sparks). Anyways, check out the examples 

Original Video:

Now watch the video again with LG's turn-key "Drama" Effect and Music Applied:

Well, not sure if the effect supplemented the heat coming off of the torch but it definitely gave the video a bit more excitement.  Look no further than the supplied templates to make those videos post worthy in a matter of moments.  I love easy templates and with the G5, Life Is Good indeed.

-Rob Ignatowicz

Sprint Product Ambassador

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.