cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors - A neat way to take a selfie with the LG G5

Sprint Product Ambassador

For selfie lovers, you know sometime it can be difficult to press the capture button to take a photo. Most Android cameras can take voice commands: like Cheese, Shoot, Capture to take photos. I found that nearly half of the time the voice commands do not work because of I am in a noisy environment or even maybe because of my accent 🙂

There are times my daughters also thought I was ridiculously loud when shouting at the camera.  The voice command is not appropriate if you are in a crowd and you yell ?shoot? 🙂

The LG G5 has the Gesture mode that you can use to take a selfie. The following instruction is taken right of the Help section of the camera help guide. The screen capture below shows you exactly how to do so:

Capture+_2016-06-09-10-35-24.jpg

Hope you like it and find it useful for your next selfie.

Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.