cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Capture+ Feature � my new favorite shortcut!

Sprint Product Ambassador

Who doesn’t love options – am I right?  Well I know I do….we’ve all had the ability to take screenshots of our phone for quite some time, but now there’s a new and better way.  Historically you always press down the power button and either a home or volume button to capture screen shots on your phones.  This is fairly simple although requires a bit of coordination depending on the button placement.  This can lead to some funny notifications showing or turning your phone volume up really loud.  Now there is a new way – by simply dragging down the top menu of the phone for your shortcuts, the first one is Capture+ app. 

Lg G5 Capture.jpg

*photo courtesy of androidcentral.com

By clicking on the capture button you can easily take screenshots – but there’s more.  Want to highlight something, circle something or write words or even crop the photo to remove unneeded parts of the screenshot??  You can do it all right in the shortcut as you are saving you screenshot.  It’s so simple and easy to use and there are no extra buttons to push or to remember, just capture and go!  From the shortcut you can also save and share right here.  I love short and simple and use this feature quite often. 

What are some of your favorite features and shortcuts?

Until next time,

The Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee