cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors - LG G5 final impression

Sprint Product Ambassador

After several weeks using the LG G5, except the flat UI which took me a while to arrange all my apps and screens, I must say that I get to get used to using the LG G5 and feel very comfortable holding it and to be part of my all day activities.

Here are the list of things that I think it is a big plus on the LG G5: 

• The display is crisp and clear, very easy to read
  • Battery life is great, for my use it is almost a 4pm or 5pm device, most other devices I had barely lasted until 2-3pm
  • The wide angle camera, very handy for landscape shots.  In fact, I wish I had the camera when I visited Horseshoe Bend in Arizona
  • The power and finger scanning button in the back of the camera, which makes it very easy to use. It took a little time to get used to, but once I got over the initial hump, I found it is q very good idea indeed.
  • Powerful processor, all operations are very smooth, no lagging experience although I load up the phones with all different apps.
  • The built in speakers are very good, I tend to listen to most music via the phone speakers

There are a few things that I think LG can improve o: 

• Like previously stated, I found a bit disappointed with the flat UI.  Hope LG can produce an update to include an android style UI
  • Low light image quality is not that great and hopefully LG can fix it in future software release

Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.