cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Spigen Slim Armor Case for LG G5 with Air Cushion Technology

Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Spigen Slim Armor Case for LG G5 with Air Cushion Technology

Ok, I’m here to report on another incredible Spigen case, this time for the LG G5. 

The Slim Armor case aims to give both durability as well as a slim form fitting shell that preserves the overall beauty of your new flagship device.

As always, Spigen has you covered.

My particular case, The Spigen A18CS20130 features a Gunmetal finish. On all sides of the device you are protected with a dual-layer cover and Air Cushion technology.  It feels solid and material looks pleasing on the eyes on the front back and sides.  It fits the standard LG G5 like a glove but unfortunately won’t cater too many of the LG G5 modular accessories.  Which is OK if you aren’t planning to add the LG Cam Plus or HiFi Plus modules.

As with all Spigen cases, they continue to do an excellent job facilitating the ports of your device (including the fingerprint sensor).  The headphone jack has a good sized oval and will easily accepts a normal headphones plug (not just ultra slim plugs).  The camera route has a clean bevel inwards and looks very smooth. Good attention to detail was made giving accessibility and functionality to each and every interface. 

Beyond that, this case works great with all my favorite belt holsters (Yes, I still use a belt holster).  It’s not too big and slides in and out smoothly.  It never gets hung up and the overall footprint is just a good size for the existing holsters I own. 

As far as protection goes, this case really has it going on.  I’m not proud to say but my phone at least took one dive since I’m had it and thankfully the Spigen slim armor passed the drop test.  Just another reason why Spigen has and will always be one of my first choices for protection.

If you are looking for a case on the LG G5 or any other device I would certainly give Spigen a first look. 

Spigen.jpg

-Rob Ignatowicz

Sprint Product Ambassador

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.