cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Drain and Time Without Signal.

Highlighted
Journeyman

It seems this phone has a problem with battery drain and time without signal. Something needs to be done about this. Any clue on when we might see an update from LG fixing this problem? I should be getting more than 10 hours of battery life and shouldnt see that my phone spent 30% of its time without a signal when in good coverage area (Fort Wayne, IN).

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Master

We need to narrow down which towers you are registering on. I see 18 towers which means there are 54 sectors and that is too much data to sort through. The best possible idea is to use a business very near your location – and let us know if you are North or South etc from that location – and approximately how far from it.  With that information we can  look up the cell sites closest to you and see if they have experienced  any outages, or if tickets have already been submitted for them.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat