cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera won't connect

Journeyman

Camera won't connect

I bought my LG Marquee about 2 weeks ago and within the last 2 days the camera won't work. Everytime I hit the app for the camera it says "Cannot connect to camera.  Outside of taking it to a Sprint store, is there something that I can do?  I have rebooted, remove battery, updated software, and turn it off for 30 seconds.

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Camera won't connect

Is there anyone out there who can help me with this problem?

Sprint Employee

Hello symo2k28, I have just noticed your post, I'm sorry for the delay. Apart from removing /replacing battery, or completing a factory restore I would have to agree that a visit to the service & repair center is in order.

No longer working Community Response.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Usually when an error like that happens you have another app running the camera. These apps can be like Skype, oovoo, Facebook, and any other app that runs your camera. Even if its running in the background it could cause this problem. I've had it happen plenty of times with Facebook.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat