cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with LG Marquee

Journeyman

Re: Issues with LG Marquee

UPDATE:

After several pushed software updates, I went to the Albany (Oregon) repair location (within a Sprint store) for help. This is what happened:

The manager of my local store sent me to a corporate store in Salem, about a 45 minute drive. He said that the local store could only order a refurb replacement, would charge me $35 to do that, and I would lose use of my phone for a week or more. The manager sent me to Salem because (he said) a corporate store could immediately exchange for a brand new phone for free. Wrong. It's the same "deal".

The Albany manager apologised for my 1-1/2 hours of driving, 2-1/2 hours of my time, an hour of my arguing my case with various managers, and $16 in gas by saying he'd like to do something for me to make up for my trouble. Get this: he offered me a free screen protector!

A week later I went back to AT&T. The wasted phones (AT&T uses GSM) and the $180 early termination fee was worth it to get rid of Sprint's rotten customer service!

Journeyman

See my rant, sent as a reply to my "helpful" March 17th post.

Journeyman

I have the same problem! I''m usually a customerof Samsung phones only but I recieved the LG Marquee from my Aunt after she passed last May. My phone constantly freezes and once it unfreezes, it allows me to unlock my phone but then doesn't let me do anything else other than stare at my home screen.I find this terribly unacceptable. I've never had such a problem with a phone until I bought this phone! I have since thought of discontinuing my services with Sprint. I would like assistance with my phone. My phone has just begun this issue last week.I don't understand what's going on and all I want is help. The onlyform of advice I've gotten was to turn my phone off for a minimum of 2 minutes. That has done nothing for my phone other than allow it to continue to malfunction. I am completely dissatisfied with this phone.

Journeyman

You are of NO HELP! Sprint needs to contact its customers and figure out a real solution to these problems! This is such an inconnvience. For you all to charge so much money on the phone bills, you guys most certainly don't offer quality LG phones. This is ridiculous! You need to hire employees that actually care about their customers. People who care enough to do all it takes to satisfy their customers, not do all they can until they are too lazy to continue tryiing. This is completely unprofessional! If I continue to recieve the poor customer service that I am currently recieving with Sprint and the LG Marquee, I will find another phone company that cares about its customers. I hear T-Mobile offers a caring service...

Journeyman

i called sprint they did something called an advance replacement or an advance exchange on my phone it was free all i have to do is send them my old phone the guy i talked to did this for me i didnt even know there was such a thing

Journeyman

call in or go to the store and ask for an advance exchange its free if they approve it

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat