cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Marquee is a piece of JUNK

Journeyman

LG Marquee is a piece of JUNK

My Marquee does the same stuff. I have had it since November and I HATE the phone. It locks up all the time and it overheats. Finally yesterday after several calls to Sprint they are sending me a replacement Marquee. We will see how that goes. But reading on other websites, I hardly doubt that will be the fix. The LG Marquee is the WORST phone LG ever came out with and I been using LG smart phones for over 10 years. If I could cancel my contract and go to someone else, just to get RID of this piece of JUNK I would. Anyone else having the same issues?

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: LG Marquee is a piece of JUNK

mine is a lot better since the update... i hope your new one works!

Journeyman

I would have to agree that this is hands-down the worst phone I've ever owned. I allowed myself to get seduced by how thin and light it is. Slow, buggy, poor reception. Really disappointed. Can't believe I wasted my upgrade on it. I should have known I'd get burned by LG after that Optimus S upgrade debacle.

Journeyman

Agree that this is the worst phone I have ever owned.  Battery life is extremely poor, and the phone gets so hot I can't hold it - it gets hot even when not using.  I normally have to plug it into my car charger after work so I can recharge it, but am now getting messages that the battery is overheating and to disconnect the charger!  The phone is not doing me any good if I can't charge it or use it

Journeyman

Agreed. I regret the day I blew my upgrade on this piece of garbage.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat