cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone won't call out.

Highlighted
Journeyman

New phone won't call out.

I've had the LG Marquee for over a year now. I had to get a new phone (still a Marquee) through the insurance. Now when I try to call out, it says that I must add a 0, then the number, then some other stuff I've never had to do before. How can I get my phone back to normal?

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: New phone won't call out.

After you got the replacemernt phone, did you activate it? You can activate it yourself at www.sprint.com/activate, chat with a Care rep if they are online (the chat button will apepar when logged in next to your username in the upper right corner of the Sprint.com page, it does not appear in the Community pages), or call into Care from a different phone.

Journeyman

Re: New phone won't call out.

Yes. Here's my situtation- this is the second phone sprint has sent me in not even two weeks. My original phone just shut off one day and wouldn't turn back on. The first replacement kept rebooting itself whenever I tried to answer phone calls or use anything with volume to it. I just received my second replacement phone today (they have all been Marquees.) I have already activated it. It's connected with my google account, and I've been downloading all my stuff back. Whenever I go to send a text, it won't send. When people text me, I don't receive it. When I try to call out, it'll ring for a while then an automated woman's voice will say that I need to dail 0, then the area code, the phone number, then some sort of card number thing. When people call me, it doesn't even come through.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat