cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No 3G Connectivity

Highlighted
Journeyman

No 3G Connectivity

I got a new LG Marquee yesterday.  So far I really like it, however, I have almost no connection on 3G.  I have to do all data on WiFi for it to work.  Today I wanted to test the GPS and started Navigation.  I had GPS lock almost immediately, but I couldn't use the program because there was no connectivity on 3G.  I then tried to use the browser and no web pages would load.  I had a Samsung Epic and it worked pretty well on 3G in my area (90292).  Any suggestions on what I can do?

Tags (3)
5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

No 3G Connectivity

You might try doing Settings>About Phone>System updates>Update Profile followed by powering the phone on and off. If that doesn't work you will probably have to call Sprint to have some provisioning corrected.

Journeyman

No 3G Connectivity

Unfortunately, I had to call Sprint Customer Service and we tried many things (hard reset, factory wipe/reset, and finally data profile update).  The last one seemed to work.

Journeyman

No 3G Connectivity

did the factory wipe/reset work?

Journeyman

No 3G Connectivity

No, it didn't.  They had to go through the hidden admin menus.  Eventually we "restored" my data profile and that solved the problem.

Journeyman

No 3G Connectivity

Mine was doing the same thing i was ready to give the phone back i've never had any probs with there phones until now but i'm going to try what you did.. i coudln't use nothing on my phone once i left my house because i could only use the internet veiw my facebook or GPS i could on wifi

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat