cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Visual Voicemail

Journeyman

No Visual Voicemail

I recently just got my LG Marquee and really like the phone but it lacks something that my optimus had before and that is visual voicemail. I believe visual voicemail is the app that downloads your voicemails without having to call your voicemail and if that is the case this would be something really nice to have. I did see a thread that a sprint tech replied that he hadn't seen any plans for the marquee to get visual voicemail but that was a while ago and wanted to see if there was any changes. Could someone be kind enough to let me know.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: No Visual Voicemail

I havent heard of any news on this yet. Have you tried going to the market and see if there are any third party visual voicemail applications that you can try to use?

Ray

Journeyman

The thing is I don't know any applications. Sure I could just do a search but what one would sprint suggest to use?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Actually I used the google voice app and actually like that.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat