cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Won't Find Service?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Phone Won't Find Service?

I really need help with this one. My phone, with all the other problems it's been having lately, now won't connect with Sprint at all. I don't understand why, since I've paid all of my bills on time. Any suggestions?

7 REPLIES 7
Master

Re: Phone Won't Find Service?

I apologize for the issue. What is the error message you get when you try to make calls? I would suggest you to power cycle(pull battery and put back in after a min) and update profile. Try to make  and receive calls. Also I would like to have zip code to check if there is any reported outage going on at your location.

Abe

Journeyman

It's not an error message, but instead where it usually says it's on the Sprint network, it keeps saying Searching For Service. I power cycled my phone a few times and haven't had any results. My zip code is 32505.

Master

Is it happening at one particular location or multiple locations? If searching for service happening at all locations, I would suggest you to take Sprint device at Sprint Service and Repair Center & let them do a diagnostic check on the phone. I checked your zipcode and there are no reported outages.

Abe

Journeyman

my phone does the same thing but only when I'm at work and there are no bars and there is an x above where the bars should be. sometimes texts will come through but not all the time

Master

Hey Rrap60,

You could be dealing with in-building penetration concerns. This happens when the signal isn't able to penetrate the walls of the building or your phone is in a desk. I would be happy to check the towers around your work location to make sure they are performing well. What's your zip code and cross streets?

Thank you,
*Heather
Sprint Social Media Care
Journeyman

The zip code is 33543 and the Cross streets are sr56 and bruce b downs

Master

Rrap60,

Thanks for the info. I didn't see any reported network issues at that location. However, I'll notify our network team about the issues you are experiencing.

- Eric
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat