cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone shut down, won't turn on

Journeyman

We got 2 of these phones at the same time.  My husband's shut down and would not restart less than a week after he got it.  Tonight mine did the same thing.  Got the phones at Best Buy and they're obviously selling a batch of bad phones.

Anyone happy with their phones because from what I'm seeing, we bought complete junk.  Trying to decide where we go from here - not trusting Best Buy at this point...

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

MARK5266 wrote:

We got 2 of these phones at the same time.  My husband's shut down and would not restart less than a week after he got it.  Tonight mine did the same thing.  Got the phones at Best Buy and they're obviously selling a batch of bad phones.

Anyone happy with their phones because from what I'm seeing, we bought complete junk.  Trying to decide where we go from here - not trusting Best Buy at this point...

It would be nice if you posted what phone you are having a problem with.

Master

Sorry for the inconvenience. If your device is not coming back up. Probably you have to use device Hard Keys to reset the phone and  re-start the phone. Resetting phone will  erase all info from the phone.

Steps to Reset phone(LG Marquee)

1. Turn the power off.

2. Press and hold the following keys for over 10 seconds: Down Volume Key + powerkey

3. When the power turns on, release these keys.

Hope this helps

Abe

Journeyman

Not really Best Buys fault, more LG, Ive never really heard of people having good expieriences with LG phones.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat