cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lg g2

Journeyman

lg g2

Everytime i try to make a call my phone will ring once and hang up it dod this when i first got the phone but them seemed fine but now its doing the samething agaon. My zip is 13208. If thats needed

7 REPLIES 7
Master

Re: lg g2

lajones99de@yahoo.com,

I'm sorry to hear that this is happening again for you. I checked the nearby cell sites and performance does vary so in order to get this reported to my network team, please provide your nearby cross streets so that they can assess. In the meantime, please update your data profile: Apps> Settings> System Updates> Update Profile.

*Audrey

Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Cleveland ave and craig st

Journeyman

Also i check the updates everyday and update all the profile info

Master

lajones99de@yahoo.com

Thanks for providing the cross streets. Cleveland ave and craig st, 13208 do not populate in either Google maps or any of our other tools. So, we can check your top tower usage, but you'll need to private message us. In the meantime, try entering ##72786# this is a programming reset which won't erase the device.

Robin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

So now after doing that i cant make a single call can the store in destiny usa look at the phones and fix them

Journeyman

Where i live is on the corner of Cleveland ave and griffiths st

Master

lajones99de@yahoo.com

Hey there. I wanted to reach out to you. Are you still having issues? A service and repair center can be found here http://storelocator.sprint.com/locator/. Keep us posted.

*Clyde

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat