LG Optimus G Software Update - LS970ZV8
- Intermittent freezing/locking up
- Intermittent device reset during YouTube playback
- Device recovery/power up after unsuccessful Wi-Fi connection
- Changed Mobile ID icon to display as Sprint ID icon
- Removed invalid info in Reply All email responses
- Software version is LS970ZV8
- This software update will automatically install when the device is activated
- Refer to the LG Optimus G Software Update blog for more information
Google Voice Search/Voice Actions are not working with this update. All attempts to use any voice action results in a web search instead of calling the appropriate app.
I have tried a factory reset and after the update still have the same problem.
This makes the phone extremely dangerous to use while driving as I have to scroll through contacts to make a call. This needs to be fixed asap.
As an additional note the Voice Commands app is not working either.
I am having a similar issue with google voice I have noticed it seems to happen when I am connected to WiFi.
Glad it's not just me. Looks like we have to wait until January for an update though.
Strange thing is if I've entered a new contact on the phone, I can use voiceactions to call that contact, but any old contacts from Gmail or my old phone do not work.
(Q) some people reporting they received update with new version LS970zv9. Anyone else get this update if anyone have changelog
I received this update the day I bought the phone on 1/5/2013. Unfortunately, this update does not include Jellybean.