ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3/7 - LG Optimus G Software Update - Jellybean Android 4.1.2 (LS970ZVB)

Journeyman

Re: 3/7 - LG Optimus G Software Update - Jellybean Android 4.1.2 (LS970ZVB)

Will they be a part of the feature any time soon that you of.

Journeyman

Any other changes that haven't been stated or the lack there of? Do people still have the stock browser on their phones? Anyone else have it not say sprint on the lock/notification screens? Mine says chameleon.

Journeyman

I still have the stock browser. 

Journeyman 2x
Journeyman

My biggest improvement seen on Jelly Bean so far is . . . . 4g performance and coverage.  I live on North Shore of Massachusetts which is almost all 4G.  With ICS, 4G was barely available outside, if so it was 1 or no bars and flaky.  After update almost always in 4G, and strong 3-Max bars 4G.  Hope thats the case for all, makes a world of difference. 

Journeyman

I received the OTA and got some of the features but still missing a lot like the qslide enhancements and other things. Since I updated I've noticed a big decrease in performance, everything I do is laggy and my apps get forced closed. Also my expandable notifications dont work.

Journeyman hf5
Journeyman

Update showed up earlier this evening.  No camera app upgrade, still stock browser.  Chrome app wouldn't open, but after removing and reinstalling everything is fine.  Seem to be burning battery quicker since upgrade but too early to say for sure.

Journeyman

Anyone's lock screen go from that circle shutter closing to just a blank lock after the update?

Journeyman

As long as we've waited for this and were jerked around there seems to be numerous features missing and other nuances from all over the place. Lock screen troubles, no updated camera or q slide features, stock browser is still there, no expanded notifications, the list goes on. Count on Sprint to screw this one up, probably will have to wait even longer to see fixes.

Journeyman

Hey guys I got my OTA update last night after doing a PRL update, profile update, firmware update, then turning off the phone. Once it I turned it back on the update was already downloading. Btw I am a Sprint sales rep and I have been waiting for this update for so long.

I did not find any problems with the update, my expandable notifications work fine, lockscreen is good. Also I just wanted to clarify somethinh, the Qslide app only got updated for the Europe version of phone, which was launched a few days ago and the version of android is 4.2 and not 4.1 like we have in the US.

Journeyman

Your not going to get the new qslide function. Its only in the international version. All of the neat new things we wont get.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Nope, did not work, still no update for the Miami area!

Journeyman

Still no update as of 9AM E/ 8AM C here in Missouri. A few friends already have it, just eagerly waiting to see what kind of bugs people are talking about.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat