cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back Button

Highlighted
Journeyman

Back Button

My back button stopped working too. It sucks. I see one other post about this. Anybody else?

Tags (5)
10 REPLIES 10
Journeyman

Re: Back Button

mine does it sometimes. I thought it was me. Have to pound the spot a few times, then it works.

Rebooting usually helps.

Seems like I have to reboot at least once a day.

Too me, many problems arose after ZVC update.

I'm evaluating going to blackberry & big red. I need a reliable phone for business use.

Master

Good evening! I’m sorry to hear that you’re device is giving you troubles. Are you eligible to upgrade anytime soon? We would rather get you into a new phone instead of switching carriers. What services have been impacted. I’m here to help so let me know!

*Audrey

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

thanks for the reply, it's an intermittent problem.

appears to have started with the ZVC update.

I had the phone for about 3 months before that& it worked great.

I also have other problems that may or may not be related. I listed those in another thread (various google processes stop and adversely affect notifications, mostly gmail).

Again that issue started with ZVC update.

A reboot does take care of that , for a day or two.

So, the back button generally works, but sometimes not, I have to hit it a few times.

Glenn

Journeyman

Nothing like trying to sell me another phone. NO! I want the software fixed because it sounds like other people have similar problems with ZVC update.

Journeyman

Reboot does not work.  Neither does hitting it a number of times.

Thanks for replying though. It appears others have this problem, so I have to think there is something amiss with the ZVC update. I asked about Android 4.4 (Kit Kat) and I don't think we'll be getting it. Not sure it would help, but I need relief.

Master

DJCphoto,

Thanks for your reply. We're following up with you to ensure your issue is resolved. Please let us know if you need any assistance.

Andrew B.

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I have the lg3 and have this ongoing issue with the back button too----for a long time. It will suddenly stop working and after about 24 hours starts again. I have found nothin that helps it work again. Just hVe to wait it out. Pretty annoying. Also I find the the photos don't come out nearly as clear as they used to. Have had the phone over 2 years.

Sprint Social Care

Good morning Amylineweaver

That back button not working can be a drag. Allow us to review your account and help you find a resolution.

send us a private message with your phone number and account PIN, or answer to the security question by clicking HERE.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Thank you. Is there any resolution to that issue?

Master

Hello, Amylineweaver

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us. We are so sorry to hear you are having that issue with your LG 3.

Did you know you can take it to any Sprint Phone Repair center to have it checked out? If you take it to the store, a technician can take a look at the phone, diagnose it and discuss your options.

You can also locate and make appointments at the closest Repair Center at Sprint.com/storelocator.

You can also check if you you're due for an upgrade, if you click here

If you have any other questions we'll be happy to answer them for you!

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat