cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot record video

Highlighted
Journeyman

Cannot record video

Video has stopped recording. When I hit record on the default camera app, all the settings icons disable for about 4 seconds, then it goes back to a Red highlighted button. Instagram video freezes for a few seconds then pretends like its recording but it isn't.  Zoom Camera by Moula Soft Inc. says "Oops! Video recording is not working in your cellphone right now!"

I feel like it coincided with Google+ introducing the Photos app, but I can't say for sure as I don't make vids that often.

Still photos work fine. Plenty of space left on the device.

I wonder if its related, but I tried to record some sounds with SoundDrop a while back and they failed as well.

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: Cannot record video

Thank you for reaching out to us. The best course of action for the type of issues your having would be to take your device into a Sprint service and repair center. To find a store near you click on this link http://storelocator.sprint.com/locator/. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Colleen Sprint social care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat