cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cracked screen.. Can't enter pin to get to home screen

Journeyman

Re: Cracked screen.. Can't enter pin to get to home screen

and the answer is? I need to send the phone back.

LENOXPEMS,

Thanks for your reply. It is unlikely that they will be able to remove the cards and switch them, but contact transfer is a definite. Can you let me know your zip code and cross streets so I can give the store a call and see if they are able to transfer the media? Thanks!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I already have the contacts what I need are the pictures. She was checking on that for me. I already know where the sprint repair locations are

LENOXPEMS,

Thanks for your reply. The ability of the store to do so may vary from location to location, which is why I want to reach out to your specific repair center to see if it is possible there. Please let me know the information at your earliest convenience. Thanks.

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I'm in the 37201 zipcode... could you point me to which store has that ability?

LENOXPEMS,

Thanks for your reply. When I pull up that zip code I get a number of repair centers in Nashville and want to get the one closest to you in order to cut down on travel time. Can you let me know your cross streets or, alternately, you can pull up the local repair center here > Sprint Store Locator and let me know which one is closest to you and I can contact them. Thanks!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I can't even find a place to enter my pin

Master

captdon42,

I am following up with you in regards to your phone and being able to enter your pin. Were you able to get this taken care of? Please let us know we are here for you.

Thank you,

Anthony

Social Care Team 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat