cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glitches

Journeyman

Glitches

Does anyone else experience the following glitches?

1. When I'm writing an e-mail in the default e-mail app and I insert punctuation I can't erase it...at all.  Or it will start cutting off all my words no matter what I try to type.  I've tried using swype beta keyboard, the default and swift key, same issue with all.

2. The camera won't focus on anything that isn't 6 inches in front of it.  ALL my pictures of anything even remotely far away come out blurry

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Glitches

My texting does glitch sometimes when trying to type a text message, even though a bit annoying I did not worry about it too much. The camera issue is a big concern for me, I do too get very blurry pictures if I am attempting to take any pictures at distance or using zoom.

Journeyman

I've never had texting issues, but then I rarely use punctuation.  SwiftKey works great for me and I love the work prediction.  As for the camera, mine works fine.  A couple of years ago I tried a camera app called "CameraZOOM FX" which has a bit of a learning curve (and is a paid app), but it works great too.

Journeyman

I have the same problem with email and punctuation, drives me crazy. I used a different email app (Outlook) and that solved the problem. I don't like it as much as the stock one but at least I can erase when I need to.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat