cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jelly Bean 4.1 update

Journeyman

Re: Jelly Bean 4.1 update

So now we have the official Sprint approved update available.  Notice the Sprint version ends in'ZVA' instead of 'ZVB' like the early users got.  I'm sure I'll be one of those who has to wait 3-4 days to get it but at least we know now that it's coming.  Smiley Happy

Journeyman

Dumbest thing I ever did was leave Verizon for Sprint and to buy a 4G phone with them as well. By the time LTE is up in my area I"ll be eligble for upgrade again - let alone waiting to get an update for stupid LG Optimus G!

Wizard

kclkewhoa,

Thanks for your post. I am sorry to see that you feel that way. We are excited to have you as a member of the Sprint Family. Rest assured we are currently working tireless to expand our 4G LTE coverage areas. Keep tabs on new cities launching this blazing fast service by visiting www.sprint.com/network. We sincerely appreciate you, and value your patronage.

Thank You,

Yahkie W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

What specific features of LTE speeds vs. current speeds are making your nearly already cutting-edge smartphone experience so miserable?  LOL

Is your life REALLY going to improve by leaps and bounds with LTE?

Relax dude...LTE  is being phased in already....hit the gym.  Take a jog.  Build something.  Play a musical instrument.  It's coming....

Journeyman

Ok, So first sprint blames it on LG. Now the update has bee released since the 7th. 4 days ago, the end of the range its supposed to take right? So why is it many people have yet to see JB and earlier today I was told by Sprint that I wont see the update until the end of the month?

Journeyman

Bill... I'm tired of waiting lol. They should stop selling 4G phones when they don't even have their service up. You can't do much on 3G - It's very frustrating. Also, it's very annoying hearing them announce their new cities that have population of like 100 people.

Wizard

kclkewhoa,

Thanks for your post. I understand that you are anxious about LTE arriving in your city, as I am also. Keep in mind our all devices are available to all of our customers as the major difference between 3G and LTE is data speeds. You mentioned you can't do much on 3G however, may you please advise what limitations you have with your device functioning on the 3G network? Upgrading the network requires upgrading tens of thousands of towers, each having its own complexities. Rest assured we are working tireless to expand our LTE network and we appreciate your patience during this time.

Thank You,

Yahkie W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat