cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Optimus G LTE LIE!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG Optimus G LTE LIE!!!!!

I just upgraded my HTC EVO 4G for this Optimus G and i am HIGHLY ANNOYED...its been 3 days and my phone won't stay in service. I DID NOT HAVE THIS ISSUE WITH MY EVO.. I have done all system updates, PrL updates, Profile updates, AND YES I AM RIGHT IN A BOOMING 3G AND 4G LTE SO WHAT IS THE PROBLEM!!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: LG Optimus G LTE LIE!!!!!

wellsfamily4ever,

Thanks for reaching out and bringing this to our attention! Let’s get you to love your new device! I’ll certainly look in the area, please provide me with the cross streets and zip. Keep me posted on this matter, I’m here for you!

Thanks,

Justin

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Really ready to avtivate my old phone. ..spice ln and sam houston pkwy...i have checked area service maps and i am really good....I CANT EVEN STAY IN 3G in my house...

Highlighted
Journeyman

A few things you can do. One,take the phone to a Sprint Store and exchange the phone for another(its called defective). Switch the mobile data to CDMA only, this will make the phone run in 3G only. As for 4G, your EVO use WIMAX. Your area may not have LTE but, has WIMAX running. My old resident has Wimax 4G in full service but, no LTE service.

I think exchanging the phone will solve your problems.

Highlighted
Journeyman

wellsfamily4ever,

Thank you for reaching out to us on Sprint Community. Have you been able to activate your device?  If we do not hear back in 48hrs we will consider the case resolved

Thanks,

Justin

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat