cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Optimus G Trouble Receiving LTE signal

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG Optimus G Trouble Receiving LTE signal

HI!  FYI I have contacted Sprint and have a case #, and they seem to want to help me.  I figured I would see iif anyone else is having similar issues.  I was at my local Sprint store, 07728, the other day and noticed that LTE was available on their phones, but not mine.  I do frequent this area and was told LTE has been available for several months, though my phone does not receive LTE.  Even after a hard re-set nothing has changed.  I have had LTE in my hometown for at least 8 months, 08533, and the LTE signal is very infrequent, though my neighbors Sprint iPhone 5s gets a signal.  According to the coverage maps and Sprint CSR my entire town is LTE, but I never get a signal.  According to the store they said the first generation LTE phones specifically the LG and S3 have trouble getting an LTE signal. I think I should be entitled to have a working LTE phone without having to upgrade.  Thanks in advance for any response.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

I don't get an LTE signal, but it's because of the $#!+ service the 'upgraded' network fails to provide.

Highlighted
Master

MylesLong, I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues connecting to LTE. I want to check the area. May you provide me with the nearest cross streets and zip code? - Currie
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hickory lane and hazelnut lane.

I just upgraded to an HTC one M8 hk and the lte signal is not much better. I'll give it a week then I'm afraid I'll probably switch carriers.

Thanks for your help.

Highlighted
Master

RDD1975

Thank you for providing this information. I do see that most of the towers in the area have LTE enabled, and there are currently no outages or service alerts in the area. However, I have alerted the network team to investigate further. We may need to open a ticket for you to try to get this resolved. Please visit http://bit.ly/1qQty1X so that I may assist in doing this for you.

Desiree
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat