cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Many Forums, No solution yet. Auto Upload Delete

Highlighted
Journeyman

Many Forums, No solution yet. Auto Upload Delete

When I got this phone, less than a week ago, some photo's that I have LONG since deleted from my old phone have been auto uploaded...

I managed to get rid of some but not others.

Now I know there's a menu that you can delete photos from, but not the auto upload ones. Is there anything that can be done?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Many Forums, No solution yet. Auto Upload Delete

Paradoxpachirisu,

Thanks for the post. What kind of phone do you have? Do you still have the old phone? Where were the photos saved to? What kind of troubleshooting steps have you taken?

Let me know and we will do our best to get to the bottom of this for you.  Thank you.

Thank You,

Michael C.

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Optimus G and i had a evo 4g.

The pictures that got automatically saved were ones I had long ago deleted. I didn't even have my photos transferred when I switched phones, just my contacts.

Highlighted
Wizard

Paradoxpachirisu,

Thanks for the post. I believe I have a solution for you.  When you originally took the pictures and saved them with your phone you probably saved them to the Google account associated with your sprint account. Even though you erased those pictures on your original device they were being uploaded to and saved on your Google account.  When you put a news device on your Sprint account it was stocked with your original photos.

To solve this you would need to access your Google account through a different device not associated with your Sprint settings (A laptop or PC will do fine).  Access the Google account and erase the pictures from there. Please let me know if this helps.

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care

Chris McGregor

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat