cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My optimus g sometimes but more than never fails sending text messages and i constantly have to retyry sending them.. any help?

Highlighted
Journeyman

My optimus g sometimes but more than never fails sending text messages and i constantly have to retyry sending them.. any help?

I have done a systems soft restore and changed some settings, but I think feel like it was after I got the new update.. just want it fixed!

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: My optimus g sometimes but more than never fails sending text messages and i constantly have to retyry sending them.. any help?

Sometimes what you have to do if the text message is too short is add a bunch of dots after it then space then add a bunch of dots again. For example:

No....... .......

^^^

Like that.
Don't know why it does that, but that's the way it is for me.

Journeyman

Re: My optimus g sometimes but more than never fails sending text messages and i constantly have to retyry sending them.. any help?

yeah that's something I could try its just so annoying when I send something and have to try like three times.. I read online to check for updates and stuff but it still doesn't work right.. makes me mad this is the third lg optimus g I have had because it keeps messing up.

Journeyman

The only time that happens to me is when the signal is weak or when there's a network outage.  When I have a good signal the texts always send on the first try.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat