cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My optimus g sometimes but more than never fails sending text messages and i constantly have to retyry sending them.. any help?

Journeyman

My optimus g sometimes but more than never fails sending text messages and i constantly have to retyry sending them.. any help?

I have done a systems soft restore and changed some settings, but I think feel like it was after I got the new update.. just want it fixed!

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: My optimus g sometimes but more than never fails sending text messages and i constantly have to retyry sending them.. any help?

Sometimes what you have to do if the text message is too short is add a bunch of dots after it then space then add a bunch of dots again. For example:

No....... .......

^^^

Like that.
Don't know why it does that, but that's the way it is for me.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: My optimus g sometimes but more than never fails sending text messages and i constantly have to retyry sending them.. any help?

yeah that's something I could try its just so annoying when I send something and have to try like three times.. I read online to check for updates and stuff but it still doesn't work right.. makes me mad this is the third lg optimus g I have had because it keeps messing up.

Journeyman

The only time that happens to me is when the signal is weak or when there's a network outage.  When I have a good signal the texts always send on the first try.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat