cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving calls from landlines. Sigh.

Journeyman

Not receiving calls from landlines. Sigh.

I have spent nearly 6 hours on the phone with Sprint over the past 5 days and they cannot resolve my issue. I am not getting calls from landlines. At first, I didn't get calls from anyone. Then I got calls for 2 days, then the calls rang busy, then Sprint said my number was invalid, then busy again. Sprint has a ticket out, but they have to call me from a landline on my cell at work and guess what? They can't! Plus, I cannot spend 1 hour resolving my phone issue at work. I just want someone who knows why this is happening to fix it. It does not seem like rocket science to me. There are issues like this all over the internet. I am beyond frustrated and have also learned every dang stupid Sprint code to reset my phone.

Can anyone help?

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Not receiving calls from landlines. Sigh.

I can just imagine how frustrated you are, Jacques_Singy.  In these cases, we'd reach out to advanced tech support and open a ticket for you but it sounds as though that's who you're working with right now.  I know it's time-consuming but I do encourage you to continue that work.  I'm confident that you'll get come to a resolution just as soon as possible.  If, for some reason, you're not able to get this resolved through the normal ticketing process, please do let us know.  At that point, we can certainly look into available options.  - Christy

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

did you ever find a solution. having this problem as of today.

Master

Hi jpvtsmith1, thank you for contacting us, sorry for the inconveniences caused.

Are you not receiving calls from all landlines or just from one landline number? Are the incoming calls going straight to voicemail?

Can you make outgoing calls? What is the make and model of your device? Are you using Wi-Fi calling? Please provide us some of the cross streets and ZIP code of the location where this is happening.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat