cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quickest/Best way to get LG Optimus G? ?

Journeyman

Quickest/Best way to get LG Optimus G? ?

Wondering if anyone had any suggestions on getting my hands on LG Optimus G, the most efficiant way? ?

I am going in for a "procedure" November 12th and will be laid-up for a while.....sure would be great to have a new toy to occupy the days and nights!

The great people at my local Sprint Store assured me they would take care of me (as they always do).  Great crew!!

I am cutting it rather close however and was wondering if I pre-ordered device on-line......would I be able to get it before the 11th?? Just incase....yikes!!

Hope its not an issue, but I do not know how that works!!!  Always go through store??

Any direction would be greatly appreciated!!!

btw....I know I am in the "wrong group" or whatever.....just wanted to say "JOB WELL DONE " to Sprint for being first to deliver on the JB Update!!!!!

Just recieved on my SG3....its a "beautiful thing"!!

Thanks Everyone!!!

S.G.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Quickest/Best way to get LG Optimus G? ?

Found the answer to my own question again!!

I just did NOT KNOW how pre-order works?

Apparently,  it will not make difference in delivery date..

Still Nov.  11th with or without preorder! That does make sense!!

I guess I will have to take my chances and hope Sprint stays on target for d-day before my hospital stint...

Definitely will make the stay better with the "quad" by my side...

Sure sounds like it will be cool device!

Journeyman

Re: Quickest/Best way to get LG Optimus G? ?

Wirefly currently has a pretty good deal on this device... $149.99 for Preorder!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat