cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail pending

Journeyman

Voicemail pending

Just got this new phone. I have an alert that says "Voicemail pending" however I have no voicemails and cannot make this go away. How do I fix this?

9 REPLIES 9
Journeyman

Re: Voicemail pending

I have the same issue, once I listen to my voice mail the icon stays on for way longer than it needs to (hours), especially if I get more than one in a day.

Journeyman

It took a while for the silly voicemail app my phone came with to accept that I didn't want to subscribe to it's transcription service and leave me alone.  Now that it's "used to me", it behaves better.  I usually listen and delete voice mails quickly and I clear the notification from the notification bar manually if I need to.  Early on, I had to shut the phone off to clear it, but things have gotten more normal.

Journeyman

That happens  to me I have a galaxy s3 this what I did settings>application manager>all and then i look for the voice mail application then I hit clear data then I hit OK, then I hit Force Stop then OK and that's all my voice mail starts work fine

Journeyman

I have this problem also. Along with many others.  I've had Sprint for two years now and it's been a nightmare!! To say the least!!  I had Sprint back in the 90's when their service worked great, then after they merged or whatever with Nextel they went to total crap!  I went to another company for about 10 years. Then a couple of years ago sprint claimed they "upgraded" their service, etc. and I fell for it and went back with MANY regrets!!  How do you all like sprints data speed? LOL.  I will say this and it's FACT: sprint totally sux, they don't care to be a real competitor.  They have stupid commercials with that idiot with the yellow shirt and that's it!  They don't have, and never will have a Real company!  How do like their customer service numbers? You like that??

Journeyman

What's up with this stupid "voicemail pending"?   Can't this slow service process a voicemail??????????????    How do you all like the slow data speed?  Isn't it great??  How about the customer service number, you like that? 

Journeyman

I can't reach ANYONE in the U.S. for customer service.  When I get people overseas they don't know anything about anything, they just read their scripts. Will someone from sprint chime in and answer why we are having such stupid voicemail probs.   The "pending" prob I mean.   My voicemails take all day sometimes to come in, even if I restart my pos phone.  And no, my mailbox isn't full.

Journeyman

Wow, I see that this problem has been around since 2013.  This proves that sprint doesn't give a crap about fixing AnYTHING!!   They are a joke.  How do you all like the data speed, how about the customer service??  Lol .. Come on somebody from sprint, reply.  I would love to hear your lies!!

Sprint Social Care

Hello Toadman233.

Thanks for reaching out. We see that you are having trouble with your Voicemail notification. You also mentioned that you are not happy with the Data Speed or with the "guy in the yellow shirt" Let's work on the Voicemail notification first. What type of device do you have?

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

It's a note 5.  I had it check out at a service center and it's fine.  My wife has an Ifon 6 plus and it checked out as well.  Let me guess, you are going to say that you haven't heard of the good ol "voicemail pending " problem right?  Google it up.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat