cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who's received the OTA?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Who's received the OTA?

"nope I already apparently to any early adopters, and I tried to manually update too. :-("

English, please...

Highlighted
Journeyman

"Sylvia" sounds like she was a 15-year old Indonesian boy who was hired in Bangladesh to move to Pakistan and provide tech support.

Highlighted
Journeyman

That looks like a direct link to the official software update....wow. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just got update in Tampa, FL.  It showed up automatically about an hour ago.

Highlighted
Journeyman

That's a shame. I don't work for Sprint but this all seems vaguely familiar (i.e. Ice Cream Sandwich) When you bought the phone, did you make that decision because you were promised an update within a certain amount of time? It always amazes me how much trouble people report with Sprint CS. I have been a customer since 2008 and have always received courteous and helpful information. Not saying you were treated the same way. Apparently not. No explanation for the difference except that the CS is reading what they feed him/her on their monitor. Samsung blames Sprint and vice versa. Like I said sounds like ICS all over again. Once people got it, all of the chatter just slowly went away.

Jonathan E.

Nearly 6 year Sprint customer on Galaxy Note3, formerly Galaxy S2 user. (all Samsung back to the High Note, Rant, Moment, etc. Have been happy with all phones. Still use Rant as backup. Now that was a great pre-Android phone (Brew)

Good Luck!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Most Sprint Customer Service is in U.S.  I know people that work at a call center in Virginia.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat