cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

replacement

Highlighted
Journeyman

replacement

how long does it take to get a replacement phone? having touchscreen issues. they "ordered a replacement" on Saturday. this phone is less than 3 weeks old. shouldnt take this long to get a replacement. Asurion doent take this damn long and they overnight it

27 REPLIES 27
Highlighted

kevdt67,

Shipping

Filing your claim online is the quickest and easiest way to file. Take advantage of the following cut-off times and 1-2 Day delivery. Claims completed and approved follow the schedule below:

Day of the WeekClaim Completed and ApprovedDelivery

Monday - Thursday11:00 p.m. EasternNext Day

Friday11:00 p.m. EasternMonday

Saturday3:30 p.m. EasternMonday

Sunday
Tuesday

Note: Next Day delivery may not be available for all claims.
Plus, when you file online, you receive an email with your claim number and a separate email with your package tracking information.

http://phoneclaim.com/sprint/shipping

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

i took this phone into the local Sprint store, the techs said it wasnt repairable in store. they said they had to ship the replacement to the store for some reason and we'd do a swap in the store. still dont understand why it would take so long

Highlighted
Journeyman

I sure hope you get your phone soon. my sympathies sincerely.     It doesn't sound promising for me- MY 7 3/4 week old ( purchased 12/21/2012) LG OPTIMUS G just DIED!!!! No one informed me at purchase that the battery would really heat up  COULDN'T be REMOVED.  I am NOT happy as I havae been with SPRINT for 10 years.

Highlighted
Journeyman

the battery can be removed. just not by you or the warranty is voided im guessing. here it is Thursday morning and still have no replacement phone

Highlighted

kevdt67,

I do apologize for the length of time it will take. But I am glad to hear that we we're able to help you in regards to this issue.

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

it's still BS it is taking this long. and they better pray it isnt a refurb othwise they are gonna catch holy hell

Highlighted
Journeyman

i better be getting a call today about my replacement phone

Highlighted

kevdt67,

We do definitely apprecaite your patience.

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

guess what... still no replacement phone! this is utterly ridiculous. Patient is 3 days. now its been a week and still nothing. that's beyond patient and I am ticked off

Highlighted

kevdt67,

We might be on back order for the device. We are normally very quick with sending out replacement devices.

Did you contact us yet to see what the hold up was?

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

yes its on Backorder. which is still ridiculous when they have tons of the phones in store to sell new

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat