cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

replacement

Highlighted
Journeyman

replacement

how long does it take to get a replacement phone? having touchscreen issues. they "ordered a replacement" on Saturday. this phone is less than 3 weeks old. shouldnt take this long to get a replacement. Asurion doent take this damn long and they overnight it

27 REPLIES 27
Highlighted
Journeyman

here it is day 10 and still no freaking replacement

Highlighted
Journeyman

I too- called SPRINT today after going into my local store- SPRINT said that the LG OPTIMUS G'S are back ordered--At least mine is - pending  in Kansas City.  So I am NOT going to hold my breath.. Best of luck to you Kevdt67

Highlighted
Journeyman

Exactly-- since mine was only 7 1/2 weeks old--- They just should have handed us new phones--

Highlighted
Journeyman

You know,  it is really difficult to be patient regarding a replacement LG OPTIMUS G because there are phones in the stores, new to sell--   Been waiting a week and struggling  with my OLD BBerry---hopefully mine will come in soon- my 7 1/2 week old phone just "bit the dust"-- e ticket # 31x4xx94389651- If wait long enough maybe I'll get LG OPTIMUS G  PRO

Highlighted
Journeyman

day 12 and still no phone. dropped an email to dan@sprint.com. told them that this is BS. guess i'll see where it goes

Highlighted

Denisee1953,

I do definitely sincerly apologize for the wait.

I am sending you a PM, please check your inbox.

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

they have plenty in store to sell NEW. but cant use for replacement? to me thats a crock. you use what ya got to make customers happy

Highlighted

kevdt67,

I am sorry you are upset as well. I do understand what you are saying.

Once again, it usually doesn't take this long. Customer are usually very help with our service and repair process.

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

George- I don't know what a PM is and where to find it-- my email at deniseenright@charter.net i suppose is the best place--thank you 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Good luck Kev-hope it goes well

Highlighted
Journeyman

Denise

look under your stuff at the top of the page. it should be in there

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey there George- I never  received your PM- also- tomorrow will be business day 10 (m-f) exactly 2 weeks  from 2/20/2013 when I took my LG OPIMUS G in for repair to my local store. -- Still NO replacement- It's hard to believe you can this back ordered on this phone- I sincerely have buyers remorseand I'm stuck in contract.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat