cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is up with this phone and service

Journeyman

what is up with this phone and service

I am so sick of this phone with all the bugs it has. If I would have known the LG had this many problem I would have passed on it. When I first got this phone I had service everywhere I am. Now I get drop calls and lose service all the time now with sprint. Tired with this phone and sprint. I'm about to not care and just take my business some where else.

24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: what is up with this phone and service

You are not the only one! I have a LG Rumor Touch and I don't even get incoming calls on it. Just the voicemails they leave! I can't wait till my contract is up! Might even switch to a new carrier! Promised me a service credit the last time I called in and got nothing! Way to treat a customer of over 14 years!

Journeyman

we have the same phone and the same issues.

texts wont send. incoming calls not received.

we have another sprint NON LG phone and it does not experience these issues.

we went to the repair location and they ended up exchanging the phone, but the issue is still present.

its either a problem with the phones or the network - my HTC does not have these issues....

Journeyman

Same here. Sprint says they're making upgrades to their towers. That was months ago. Service sucks. I'm ready to switch to another carrier.

Journeyman

I agree. I am having the same trouble with Sprint. I really don't think it is my LG Optimus G. I am about ready to bail with my account and my four phones hooked to it. I have been a customer for 13 years.

Journeyman

Agreed 110%!!! I NEVER had this much issues back when I first started service....Their employees give you a quick "here's the problem, now get out of my store" type of answer when having an issue with the phone...and the customer service reps come up with 10 different possibilities on what the problem might be. Can you please just give us a black and white answer on issues, and keep all the gray garbage to yourselves!!! HORRIBLE network service and customer service!

Journeyman

EP-80,

I’m here for you! I want to get to the bottom of what’s been causing those dropped calls and make you happy again. May I please have your zip code and nearest cross streets to check the local network?

Thank you,

*Audrey

Sprint Social Media Team

Journeyman

GO1TIGER,

Wow, I hate to hear that you have had a bad experience with us. We wouldn’t want to see you go over something that can get resolved so let me help! How long has this been going on? Let me check out the area by you for any outages and/or network enhancements. What is your zip code and nearest cross streets?

Regards,

*Audrey

Sprint Social Media Team

Journeyman

Ploze,

Good evening! This is true; we are in the process of enhancing our network nationwide. Since you were told this a few months ago, I’d like to check the progress and see what’s been going on and make sure that you are provided accurate information! What services have been impacted? Also, may I please have your zip code and cross streets to check the local network? I am here Tuesdays- Saturdays 1-10 PM MST. I look forward to talking with you soon.

Regards,

*Audrey

Sprint Social Media Team

Journeyman

It's been more than a few months. I can't make a call from my own house anymore. Zip is 48139.

If I want to send a Text I have to walk around the house trying to find a place where I'll have good enough reception to send. I think Sprint should give us a refund WTH am I paying for, if I can't use it from my own house.

Journeyman

Ploze,

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly! I see what’s been going on in your area. Network vision upgrades started in early July and are in the final stages. Your signal strength and coverage will be significantly better very soon, my friend. What LG model do you have? I would suggest updating your data profile and PRL in the next week or so. Let me know if you need the steps on how to do that.

Thank you,

*Audrey

Sprint Social Media Team

Journeyman

LG Optimus G.   This has been going on since March, it's almost October now. You are not the first (or the second, or the third) to tell me "It'll be fixed soon".

I'll believe it when I see it. I still think Sprint should offer a partial refund. What good is a phone that I can't use. Seven months of "Oh It'll be fixed soon"

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat