cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is up with this phone and service

Journeyman

Re: what is up with this phone and service

Ploze,

I know and I totally understand why you are hesitant in believing us but we estimate network vision to wrap up in your area in the next week and a half. At that time, go ahead and update your profile: Apps> Settings> System Updates> Update Profile. Please do not hesitate to check back with me for updates or if anything else comes up.

Thank you,

*Audrey

Sprint Social Media Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

It's been going on for over a year now. All I keep hearing is that they are working on towers and etc and it should be fixed in a few weeks. I have updated my PRL and firmware so many times, it's not funny! Just this week I was on an important phone call and the call dropped on my end with full signal coming from the tower (zip 44647)! Then I couldn't call him back because the call wouldn't connect. It's like it timed out! But I could send a text! I get promises from your live phone CSR's for credits and notes in my account, it never happens! Been with this company since 1999 and have never had this poor of service!

Journeyman

GO1TIGER,

I know how frustrating dropping calls can be! I checked the area and see that network enhancements are on the way in the next coming months. In the meantime, I’d like to send some network refreshes to your device. Please send me a private message including your name, phone number in question, and PIN/answer to your security question. Talk with you shortly.

*Audrey

Sprint Social Media Team

Journeyman

I find it hard to believe that I need to do another update again 2 weeks after I just did the last one. I am not trying to be smart with you by any means, but I should have to have my devices updated every month...

Journeyman

GO1TIGER,

I would be just as frustrated as you if I were in your shoes. The refresh I can send is different than updating your profile or PRL. Let me know!

*Audrey

Sprint Social Media Team

Journeyman

Gotiger has been offered some credits. That's what I'm talking about where's mine.

Back in April, I did a online chat here with a Dave S. He told me the same old line, wait a couple weeks. Then he offered to help with the phone send me a new PRL blah blah....

Next thing I know my phone stopped working completely and all my contacts were erased. I had to go borrow another

phone so that I could get help from a real technician. Audrina will you please answer the question of how can I get some money back. This isn't right. ATT supports both this phone and my wife's. I'm well pass being frustrated.

Journeyman

Where'd you go Audrina I thought you wanted to talk?

Journeyman

Are you out there Audrina? I thought you wanted to talk?

Journeyman

OOPS, I'm sorry is it Audrey?

Journeyman

Well I must say You've been a great help Audrina/Audrey You've done nothing for me and answered none of my questions.

Thanks Sprint

Journeyman

Well I must say You've been a great help Audrina/Audrey You've done nothing for me and answered none of my questions.

Thanks Sprint

Journeyman

Thanks Sprint

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat