LG Optimus S Maintenance Release - LZ670ZVD
- Sprint ID may be installed by customer after activation,impacts new devices only
- Network settings for improved performance
- The new software version is: LS670ZVD
- Access the LG Optimus S Maintenance Release blog for install instructions
- Released in stages with 100% of devices having received the update within 4 days
- Refer to the LG Optimus S Maintenance Release blog for install instructions
This upgrade is horrible my sound for handset and speakerphone wont work and it hangs and touch screen sticks programs shut down automatically now I have to take time out my schedule to go to a Sprint repair center to have it rolled back or get a new phone!!!!! Thanks Sprint!
It is the Micro SD card save your data (pictures etc) then re-format you sd card through the phone under settings, sd card. That should fix the problem I used an old sd card from one of my old phones and re formated it in my Opitimus and havent had an issue since.