cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get RingLert app from Market...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can't get RingLert app from Market...

I have had issues with charging my phone with my computer USB as well as accessing my SD card since the new Gingerbread update.  I went to the Sprint store and the reset my phone, but it didn't fix the problem.  They are going to "research" the issue and call me.

In the meantime, I am trying to reinstall the apps that I lost.  One is Ringlert - whick I love.  It is no longer listed on Market.  I went to their site and tried to add with the Barcode Scanner, and tho it pulled up the app on Market, there is no way to install.  Anyone else have this problem?  Is Market no long promoting Ringlert?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wizard

Hi,

I did check with one of the LG Optimus demo phones we have here. Currently it states "download declined. because ringlert has been removed from android market"

----George

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi....I am having the same problem I am still able to pull the SD card and retrive and add anything I want to that way. But I have programs I paid for that includes the ability to transfer HD movies to any android phone Via the USB connection!

I did read on CNet that there were a "Few bugs with the last update" That android is supposed to have a patch out for by the end of this week 09/30/2011.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat